Gorramdoll - How an autism spectrum disability affects my life now
THIS VIDEO DESCRIBES MY LIFE OH MY GOD. From functioning levels to passing as normal to falling out with people to single-mindedness to executive dysfunction to anxiety to dissociation.
Everything is as I would say it, more or less.
"Professionals always frame social skills as being able to look like you’re normal. But what I call my social skills have vastly improved now that I don’t care about that anymore."
I LOVE YOU.
23 Notes/ Hide
- quackdown reblogged this from flapjackstate and added:
- anexperimentallife likes this
- notverykawaii likes this
- build-high-for-happiness reblogged this from flapjackstate
- eiridescent reblogged this from sickelgaita
- eiridescent likes this
- weisshaschen reblogged this from jim-in-london
- jim-in-london reblogged this from ihavenosnoutyetimustwhinny
- jim-in-london likes this
- erenjaegerschnitzel likes this
- agonfiles likes this
- ihavenosnoutyetimustwhinny reblogged this from flapjackstate
- ihavenosnoutyetimustwhinny likes this
- sickelgaita reblogged this from flapjackstate and added:
- niceci-nicela likes this
- heatherinanutshell reblogged this from flapjackstate and added:
- opheliasm likes this
- thoughtslikeskyscrapers likes this
- apatheticfan likes this
- iamthethunder likes this
- flapjackstate posted this